Image Map

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tea Time

I love tea, of all kinds and flavours! My favourite for a while has been chai tea, I love the spicy chai flavour in anything really - lattes, ice cream, but especially tea. The trouble with being pregnant is I've been trying to limit my caffeine intake. This generally isn't a big deal for me, I don't drink coffee, rarely drink coke, and I simply switched my regular tea for decaf. But my one weakness has been chai, which normally comes as a black caffeinated tea blend; then recently on a trip to a local bulk food store I found this:
And let me tell you, this is one happy mama! I've tried other herbal chai blends but it's just not the same. I tried this almost as soon as I got home and was in heaven. I have been enjoying the occasional cup of chai throughout the pregnancy, but I felt like it would be better to find a decaf version, and finally the tea fairies heard me! Thank you!

I have come across some other good tea options that are safe and yummy to enjoy throughout pregnancy. I will share those another time! :) I hope you're having a lovely Saturday friends!

xox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)