Image Map

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sponsor Call Out!


It's that time of the month again! May is going to be an exciting time here at Newfoundlander at Heart! I'm expecting my first babe, and I can't wait to share the experience with all of you. I will be continuing my regular posting of crafts, recipes, gardening and daily adventures, and there will be some fun guest posts well I'm bonding with the new addition to our little family.

I'd love for you to spend May in my sidebar, and as a little bonus I am offering 2 months for the price of one. So if you are interested you will get May and June for the low price of 1 month!

Questions? Please visit my Sponsor Page for rates, benefits and statistics!

I hope your Tuesday has been Splendid so far!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)