Image Map

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Let's Catch-Up!

Today I have a little catch-up post, to check in with my sponsors and see what they've been up to recently. Take a look at all the interesting things they have going on, and be sure to follow the links over to their posts!
 ------------------------------------------------------ 

Hey! I'm Jessica, from My Love is Growing and last August, my husband and I purchased our first house, an 84-year old charmer that needed a little bit of love. Right now we're working on renovating it into the perfect starter home. Follow us as we tear down walls, change out light fixtures, pick paint colours, install cabinets, well pretty much anything relating to a renovation... We're learning a lot as we go and love sharing our story with you!
~ Jessica

Hey y'all! April has been a bit of a hectic month for the house of Wonderful, which caused me to lose site of my inspiration for just a wee bit of time. But luckily I've got that back & am secretly working behind the scenes on some changes to match all that inspiration. This year is all about chasing our dreams & we are doing that one step at a time, even if we stumble a bit along the way. So come along & join me for some epic adventures!
~ Kelly

Recently I have started up my own shop on this here interweb. It is called Pure Trinkets and is a place where you can find handmade, unique jewelry and accessories. I would love it if you could stop by!
~ Katlyn

April’s been a very busy month for me... I added a lot of new stock to my shop {and it’s selling fast!} and I blogged a super cute diy for some hanging birdies . Offline, my kiddos and I have been having lots of fun – enjoying the sun when it shone and splashing in puddles when it rained!! 
~ Polly

My name is Danielle and I blog over at Framed Frosting. On my blog, you'll find me talking about all things beauty and fashion related. You'll also find me coordinating a Secret Blogger Swap that I'd love for you to participate in! You can find all the details here.  
~ Danielle
  

I just reopened my shop after a month long break because March was a bit insane for this mama! I've also been working on a blog redesign with a fabulous blog designer and it will be unveiled May 1st! So excited. Hope y'all have had a wonderful April!
~ Tricia
It's hard to believe it's the end of April already and that summer is just around the corner. Recently I have been making an effort to eat more meals at home, like this bacon, mushroom and spinach risotto, and also try new recipes. I've also been busy crafting custom wedding cards and finalizing preparations for the lovely Margot's (yes, Newfoundlander at Heart's Margot!) baby shower. 
~ Brynn

Craftzilla-collage
This month I've been getting back to my sewing roots, taking a hard look at what makes me happy  and what doesn't, celebrating with a bit of poetry and working on some new picnic blankets and other fancy things for my shop.
~ Gillian


JoyInspiration is a one woman operation run by Joy herself!  Joy specializes in designing greeting cards and art prints, but recently has started to create mixed paper journals and digital invitations.  The best part about Joy's job:  she gets to work along side her fluffy little four month old puppy. :)
~ Joy
------------------------------------------------------ 

Aren't they a lovely bunch of ladies! I am so happy to have them as friends and sponsors :)
xox

1 comment:

  1. As always thanks for including me and being such a great blog and real life friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)