Image Map

Sunday, April 15, 2012

In the Garden: Starting Again

So I have some sad news, the little seedlings that I started and cared for so lovingly got forgotten one weekend when I went away and shriveled up. I thought perhaps if I was very attentive and watered again regularly they (or at least some) would come back to life. I was wrong. So a while ago, I took some time and replanted all the seeds. I was lucky that I started early so replanting wasn't really a problem. There is still lots of time for the seeds to grow into big, strong seedlings to plant in the garden. And now I am waiting patiently for them to spring up and start to grow.

So here's to round #2, come on seedlings! Grow just like you know how :)
xox


1 comment:

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)